Wednesday 5 September 2012

Boohoo.com

Boohoo.com



Floral dress / Summer top / High waisted pants / Lace up boots / Shopping bag / Gold necklace / Owl jewelry / Stud earrings

A MixMatch of things I'm loving from boohoo.com right now!
 I recently bought a pair of the high shine purple discopants from boohoo.com. i LOVE them. Although, on the website, they are more of a red toned purple and when they came in through the door I was slightly dissapointed as they were just purple. They are still awesome though. Boohoo have so many different colours of discopants, at really cheap prices! I wish i could afford them all! 

I also love these kind of boots! the chunky heel makes them really comfortable to walk in! 

I could spend hours on Boohoo.com. I want EVERYTHING!  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, these were my own picks from boohoo. love it all! please share with friends x

      Delete